Last Revised: 30 May, 2018.
Sintech Precision Products Limited Treats Your privacy seriously.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Sintech may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to the marketing communication. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Sintech Precision Products Limited GDPR policy
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is Sintech Precision Products Limited, C – 189 & 190, Buland Shahar Road Industrial Area, Site No. 1, P.B. No. 92, Ghaziabad – 201 001 (U.P.) India. The information and data You provide in connection with the registration of the various Industrial Pump Products and services of Sintech Precision Products Limited (the “Services”), will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
We will comply with the GDPR. The GDPR states that the personal data We hold about You must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to You and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes We have told You about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely and safely.
WHICH INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give us. When making a product and/or service purchase with Sintech Precision Products Limited, We will collect your contact information, which includes, name, address, email address, and phone number, as well as some payment information (We do not store client Credit card Details).
The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- Information We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to our site We will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products You viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring security and improving our website and services.
- If You contact us, We keep a record of that correspondence, for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping;
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely being able to contact you and keep our records up to date.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGED BY OUR CLIENTS
“Client” is the customer of Sintech Precision Products Limited to whom We provide the various Products, Services, our business offers.
“Client Customer Data” is the Personal Data belonging the parties with whom our Client has a relationship. We have no direct relationship with the parties whose Client Customer Data is processed by our Clients.
Our Clients use the Pump Solutions and related services and while signing the agreement shared the Data, may include personal data of their own customers with whom they have a contractual relationship (Client Customer Data).
We provide the Services directly to our Clients, and have no direct relationship with the parties whose Client Customer Data is processed by our Clients. Our customers take responsibility for all Client Customer Data that they process and for complying with relevant data protection legislation.
Other information to help us provide You with improved services.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our website and business and improving the services we provide to You.
This data will be collectively referred to as “Personal Data”.
Sintech Precision Products Limited will only process Personal Data where it is strictly necessary to provide the Products/ Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To help Us identify You and the accounts You hold with Us;
- To provide customer care;
- To enable Us to review, develop and improve Our services and website;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us and to provide You with the information, products and services that You request from Us;
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis;
- to provide You with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about;
- We will only contact you about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you would like to change your communication preferences to opt in or out of receiving specific communications, you can manage by sending us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To display targeted, or interest based, offers to You based on those products already purchased;
- To notify You about changes to our service; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
OTHER PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
In addition to the specific purposes for which We may process your Personal Data set out above, We may also process any of Your Personal Data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject, or in order to protect Your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
Sintech Precision Products Limited works alongside third parties (including business partners, service providers and fraud protection services) and we may receive information from them about You. We will combine this information with information You give to us and information We collect about You. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that We have the right to share Your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in …………………………………………………….
Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or You;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to You on other websites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and to measure advertising effectiveness. Please note You will continue to receive generic adverts; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
We will disclose Your Personal Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose Your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sintech Precision Products Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sintech Precision Products Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with the Goods & Services or as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which the Personal Data was originally collected. We may also be required to retain certain information by law and/or for legitimate business purposes (for example, VAT records and Annual Corporate TAX returns).
You may instruct Us to provide You with any Personal Data we hold about you, provided Your request is not found to be unfounded or excessive, in which case a charge may apply.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. The rights you have under the GDPR are:
the right to access;
You have the right to ask us to confirm whether or not we process your Personal Data and, to have access to the Personal Data, and any additional information. That additional information includes the purposes for which we process your data, the categories of Personal Data we hold and the recipients of that Personal Data. You may request a copy of your Personal Data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but we may charge a reasonable fee for additional copies.
the right to rectification;
If we hold any inaccurate Personal Data about you, you have the right to have these inaccuracies rectified. Where necessary for the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have any incomplete Personal Data about you completed.
the right to erasure;
In certain circumstances you have the right to have Personal Data that we hold about you erased. This will be done without undue delay. These circumstances include the following: it is no longer necessary for us to hold those Personal Data in relation to the purposes for which they were originally collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw your consent to any processing which requires consent; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are certain general exclusions of the right to erasure, including where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
the right to restrict processing;
In certain circumstances you have the right for the processing of your Personal Data to be restricted. This is the case where: you do not think that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate; your data is being processed unlawfully, but you do not want your data to be erased; it is no longer necessary for us to hold your Personal Data for the purposes of our processing, but you still require that Personal Data in relation to a legal claim; and you have objected to processing, and are waiting for that objection to be verified. Where processing has been restricted for one of these reasons, we may continue to store your Personal Data. However, we will only process it for other reasons: with your consent; in relation to a legal claim; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
the right to object to processing;
You can object to us processing your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only as far as our legal basis for the processing is that it is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party. If you make an objection, we will stop processing your personal information unless we are able to: demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, and that these legitimate grounds override your interests, rights and freedoms; or the processing is in relation to a legal claim.
the right to data portability;
You have the right to request that your Personal Data be moved, copied or transferred from one database, storage or IT environment to another.
the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
If you think that our processing of Your Personal Data infringes data protection laws, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do this in the EU member state of Your habitual residence, Your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
the right to withdraw consent; and
To the extent that the legal basis we are relying on for processing Your Personal Data is consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
the right to object to direct marketing
You can choose whether we process Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If You do not want Us to process Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, we will not process Your Personal Data for this purpose. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect Your Personal Data in Your Online Control Panel.
If You wish to:
Request access to, deletion of or correction of, Your Personal Data. Please contact Us to arrange this at email@example.com.
Request that Your Personal Data be transferred to another person. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting that Your Personal Data be transferred; and
Complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO website which contains the processes for raising a complaint can be found here: https://ico.org.uk. We would ask that where possible You contact us at email@example.com in the first instance so we can attempt to resolve any issues You may have.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before You submit any Personal Data to these websites.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
When our order form asks users to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect user- information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounting staff or a customer care representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to any third party for any reason whatsoever. However, we will co-operate with law enforcement agencies authorized by the government if they do ask us about the contact details we have for you.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.