Desalination is a process for producing drinking water and service water from seawater and with pumps from Sintech you are ensured a perfect desalination process. Sintech pumps are well-known all over the world for their long lifecycle, low maintenance costs and low NPSH values. Sintech centrifugal pumps are an obvious choice for water purification systems or reverse osmosis (RO) treatment. The powerful Sintech double suction pump is perfect for seawater intake – and Sintech has a full range pump program for brine, recirculation, backwash and transfer.
We can supply pumps for both dry and submerged installation. In particular, Sintech pumps are specifically designed to withstand corrosion, especially where the water has a high concentration of hydrocarbons and many chemicals.
Request a Call Back
Pumps for Desalination
Sintech Pumps has developed a reputation as the industry leader for high-pressure pumps due to the long-life and dependable performance. Materials of construction include Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel in various grades, which offer excellent corrosion resistance, strength and life – even in the harshest environment.
Split Casing Pumps Double Suction – SCS
This range provides a higher efficiency with lower maintenance. Development of this new range followed an extensive consultation with major users. This has produced an advanced pump, which provides total reliability and reduced life cycle cost.
This Pump can be Installed as
- Horizontal coupled
- Vertical open coupled
- Vertical close coupled
- Improved Hydraulics
- Stiff Shaft Design
- Simple Maintenance
- Increased Component Life with more corrosion allowance
- Enhanced Performance
- Increased Efficiency
- Low Hydraulic Loads
Dynamic Sealed Pump – UMOR
These are specially designed pumps for Falling Film Evaporator and Juice applications in Sugar Industry. The pumps are Dynamically sealed where one repeller is used to avoid leakage and wasting of liquid from stuffing box. Repeller Reduces the pressure form stuffing box area and send back the liquid to suction line.
- IBack pull out type bearing frame assembly
- Hydraulically balanced, closed impeller for long life and high efficiency performance
- Heavy duty shaft with maximum deflection less than 0.05mm.
- Special designed stainless steel impeller nut with helical spring insert to lock the impeller properly
- Heavy sections to withstand high pressure and temperature
- Standard bearings are designed for a minimum average life of 20000 hours
Horizontal and Vertical Axial Flow Pumps – SAF & SVAF
This range of pumps offer widest range of selection depending upon the pumping liquid from clear water to varying degrees of contamination. These pumps are designed to operate at 50Hz or 60 Hz, in single or more than one stage according to head required.
- Vertical pumps take little space in plan since the liquid in led away to the
- axis of shaft.
- The impeller is submerged, so pump does not require to be primed and is
- always ready for use.
- The positive suction condition also prevents the cavitation in the pump
- and pitting in impeller & diffuser.
- Due to positive head at suction the pump gives its rated performance as
- well as high overall efficiency,
- whereas in Horizontal pumps due to losses in suction line, foot valve etc.
- the rated performance of the pumps is not achieved.