Closed type and semi-open type impeller designs are offered to handle a variety of liquids. Impeller and casing are designed for maximum hydraulic efficiency and minimum thrust on rotating assembly. Unique space-saving design due to vertical mounting of pump. Impeller and casing are totally submerged in liquid so no priming or air venting is required. Inside tank and outside tank
mounting designs available for respective applications.
- Compact design, easy to install
- Extra heavy shaft
- Screenless, chockless and glandless design.
- Also available in dry pit designs
- The impeller is submerged, so pump does not require to be primed and is always ready for use
- The positive suction condition also prevents the cavitation in the pump and pitting impeller and diffuser
- Dewatering applications where water is contaminated with solid particles.
- Raw sewage, slurry
- Effluent, industrial waste transfer in industries. Waste water
- Drainage of basements, tunnels, boiler rooms.
- Storm water
- Filtrate Juice