Torque Flow Pumps is very suitable where normal stock pumps cannot handle liquids due to plugging or abrasive wear. The principal of the hydrodynamic liquid coupling is used for the energy transfer to the pumping liquid. The impeller generates a whirlpool in the casing and this whirlpool acts as a pumping element (impeller) in the casing.
OUR PRODUCT LOGO
|Discharge Sizes||N.D. 25 – 500 mm|
|Head||Upto 100 Mtrs.|
|Solid Handled||Upto 250 mm|
- Un-obstructed passage to the discharge size of the pump.
- Handles large solids & long fibers.
- Gentle pumping action, no flocs / crystal damage.
- Low maintenance cost, no sealing rings on impeller, no small clearances to be maintained.
- Handles abrasive slurries.
- Handles vulnerable products like vegetables, fish, crystals etc.
- Vibration free running due to hydraulically balanced construction.
- Low leakage.
- Unscreened Juice
- Milk of lime
- Sewage Transfer
- Boiler Slurry
- Filtrate Juice
- Dirty Water
- Stock & Pulps upto 4% consistency