This series is designed in accordance with ISO 5199 / ISO 2858, making it ideal for Worldwide chemical or industrial process applications. Back pull out design permits quick and easy access to rotating parts without disturbing suction and discharge pipes, electric motor, its connections and alignment. The centrifugal pumps are designed to achieve a low NPSH requirement and high efficiency. It is rugged in construction and is versatile in application.
What is a Centrifugal Process Pumps?
Centrifugal Process Pumps are used to move fluid in an industrial process. Centrifugal Process Pumps can be any variety of pump types depending on the application. They can be either heavy-duty centrifugal pumps used to pump corrosive or abrasive fluids. Or, they can also be positive displacement pumps.
Technical Details for Centrifugal Process Pumps
|Head (Maximum)||140 m|
|Working Pressure||14 kg/cm2|
- Heavy Duty Shaft designed for toughest services.
- Hydraulically and Mechanically Balanced Impeller
- Reduced operating cost
- Versatile shaft seal
- Robust deep groove ball bearings ensure high operating reliability.
- High interchangeability ensures fast delivery and low inventory.
- Environment friendly with Lower noise and vibration levels
- Imbibition Water
- Screened juice
- Service Water
- Injection / spray
- DM Water Transfer